NorthportTroller
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 06:24 PM
Administrator
Full Name: Paw-Paw
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11
Rep: 156 pts
Awards: 6

I created this forum to log fishing reports by the moon phase. When a new, credible fishing report is posted, I will add the link to it in the appropriate moon phase thread. This may also include fishing reports from other websites I deem credible and worthy of recording. Any member may contribute a link in this thread to be considered. I will have final say if it will be included in the study. The actual moon phase threads will be locked and for study only. When possible a chart comparing success of the different phases will be posted.

The moon phases will be divided into 4 groups:

New Moon
First Quarter
Full Moon
Last Quarter

Average Moon cycle is just over 27 days, coming out to just under seven days in each phase. Determination of where reports wind up by moon phase will be made by me. I am going to file the fishing reports by 3 days before, the day of, and 3 days after into each quarter phase. Reports that land on the border line of two phases and where they will wind up will be determined in the most fair way as possible by me.

Please use this thread only to post a link to a fishing report only. There will be another thread for discussion created.

Also this forum is visible only to members.

This post has been edited by NorthportTroller: Apr 26 2012, 06:40 PM

user posted image
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll