bobkyle2
 Posted: May 22 2012, 04:05 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
Full Name: Kyle's my name bish
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11
Rep: 141 pts
Awards: 6

Got a freind that has a slick Ram Charger... He just got out of prison for drugs and trying to stay away from that crap... Has a good job now.. And he bbrought his RC over for me to look at the steering... And the steering shaft bushing were GONE... Like beyond safe... So i yanked the one out of my 84 dodge pick up .. And it fit his ram charger... I'lm going to rebuild his Intermediate shaft and give it back to him after i paint it and get it fixed...

I got this the other day.

user posted image

PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: May 22 2012, 08:44 AM
Administrator
Full Name: Paw-Paw
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11
Rep: 156 pts

Aaah yes, this brings back memories. BK, I had a 78 Ramcharger I put a body lift on and I did not extend that shaft enough and I took it off roading. First real bad bump and that joint you show in that pic blew apart and all the parts landed in the mud and water and I had to phukin walk home cause I had no cell phone. http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/bobkyle2/dumb/picard.png

Like 15 years ago. http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys%203/wavecry.gif

user posted image
PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: May 22 2012, 08:47 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
Full Name: Kyle's my name bish
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11
Rep: 141 pts

Hahaha.... I can't wait to get pics of this RC.... Its in damn good shape.. He gave 1500 for it... Its hott!.. Red and white two tone..

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll