NorthportTroller
 Posted: Dec 3 2012, 11:06 AM
Administrator
Full Name: Paw-Paw
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11
Rep: 156 pts
Awards: 6

Anybody here ever get this? I got it today for the first time. Very annoying.

user posted image
PM
Old77
 Posted: Dec 3 2012, 11:07 AM
Co-Administrator
Full Name: Jacob
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11
Rep: 140 pts
Awards: 13

I'm not even sure what that is :think:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

NORTHPORTTROLLER: the only forum on the web where the owner will troll his own site user posted image
PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Dec 3 2012, 11:20 AM
Administrator
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11

It is a vision problem caused by stress or migraine. Looks like water rippling in your vision field. Also kind of like when you get blinded by a bright light and you see that white ring for a while. Lasted for about a half hour for me. They say flecking your neck and shoulders and rolling your head around helps relive the symptom.

user posted image
PM
Old77
 Posted: Dec 3 2012, 11:21 AM
Co-Administrator
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11

Well, you say you have been under a lot of stress lately :/

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

NORTHPORTTROLLER: the only forum on the web where the owner will troll his own site user posted image
PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Dec 3 2012, 11:24 AM
Administrator
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11

Yah, this time of year kills me. Always get depressed and stressed out. I hate it. Few more weeks and it will be over. On top of the job being record breaking busy and stressful and being sick for almost 2 weeks now because of that asshole sister of mine.

user posted image
PM
Old77
 Posted: Dec 3 2012, 01:46 PM
Co-Administrator
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11

QUOTE (NorthportTroller @ Dec 3 2012, 10:24 AM)
Yah, this time of year kills me. Always get depressed and stressed out. I hate it. Few more weeks and it will be over. On top of the job being record breaking busy and stressful and being sick for almost 2 weeks now because of that asshole sister of mine.

Man, that doesn't sound like much fun at all :( I always enjoy the Christmas season. My father-in-law always gets depressed this time of year too but it starts in the Fall sometimes and just goes all the way threw the beginning of the year. His bday is on Christmas, his mom dad sometime in the Fall, and my wife should have an older sister but she died when she was 2 1/2 and that happened in the Fall too so depression hits him this time of year :(

PM
Jay
 Posted: Dec 3 2012, 05:28 PM
Co-Admin
Full Name: N/A
4131 Posts
Joined 30-April 11
Rep: 151 pts
Awards: 9

Never heard of that, it's naturally depressing this time of year everybody seems to die during the holidays. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/yes.gif

user posted image
PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Dec 3 2012, 07:17 PM
Administrator
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11

If I didn't have my boat to get away from this crap I don;t know what I would do, LMFAO!

user posted image
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll