Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules

Pages: (27) « First ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

General Conversion thread
nosbusa
 Posted: Jan 25 2013, 11:51 PM
N/ANever Logs OffN/A
Full Name: noah
731 Posts
Joined 14-October 12
Rep: 9 pts
Awards: None

i had to attend a funeral today. it seems i have been to too many of them these past couple of years.

its not how fast you can go.......... its how fast can you get to fast
PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 12:01 AM
Administrator
Full Name: Paw-Paw
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11
Rep: 156 pts
Awards: 6

QUOTE (nosbusa @ Jan 26 2013, 12:51 AM)
i had to attend a funeral today. it seems i have been to too many of them these past couple of years.

2nd one this week I heard of. Sorry friend. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug005.gif

user posted image
PM
nosbusa
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 02:08 AM
N/ANever Logs OffN/A
731 Posts
Joined 14-October 12

definitely a sad day. my friends father was only 54. it was colon cancer that spread like fire on gasoline. they could not treat it for anything. too aggressive of type of cancer. it was definitely a nice ceromony. the hardest part was when the casket got lowered into the grave. my friends mom could not stand or walk....... i hate funerals.... we had to bury my brother 2 years ago, and since then, this is the 4th one i have had to attend.

PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 10:32 AM
Administrator
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11

Yap, I am a babe magnet today. All to office girls came out to clean cars last night. :D

user posted image
upload pics

user posted image
PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 10:35 AM
Administrator
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11

QUOTE (nosbusa @ Jan 26 2013, 03:08 AM)
definitely a sad day. my friends father was only 54. it was colon cancer that spread like fire on gasoline. they could not treat it for anything. too aggressive of type of cancer. it was definitely a nice ceromony. the hardest part was when the casket got lowered into the grave. my friends mom could not stand or walk....... i hate funerals.... we had to bury my brother 2 years ago, and since then, this is the 4th one i have had to attend.

Yah I lost my dad at 55. And he had served in the army so an officer showed up to play taps, that really twisted the guts good. I'm willing myself to be cremated, no extravagant funeral crap.
Sorry about your bro too bud. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug005.gif

user posted image
PM
nosbusa
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 10:57 AM
N/ANever Logs OffN/A
731 Posts
Joined 14-October 12

thanks. but now its a new day, its time to start moving again. luckily they know that.

and why are you cleaning other peoples cars? trying to get a date?

PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 11:32 AM
Administrator
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11

QUOTE (nosbusa @ Jan 26 2013, 11:57 AM)

and why are you cleaning other peoples cars? trying to get a date?

Because I am a hero. I'm not much of the christian I was raised to believe in but if there is a judgment day I need some brownie points saved up for sure, lol...

user posted image
PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Jan 30 2013, 06:19 PM
Administrator
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11

Pretty exciting day. This morning the fire alarm went off for no reason for 20 minutes, that had our ears ringing for a for hours. Fire trucks, the whole nine yards. Now some power line down the street came down and we lost power and they blocked the road off so we are stuck here at work. Luckily I live across the field. http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-cartoon-013.gif

user posted image
PM
nosbusa
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 01:35 AM
N/ANever Logs OffN/A
731 Posts
Joined 14-October 12

and if you were in a real vehicle you could have driven across that field.......

PM
Old77
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 09:47 AM
Co-Administrator
Full Name: Jacob
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11
Rep: 140 pts
Awards: 13

QUOTE (nosbusa @ Jan 26 2013, 01:08 AM)

Just now seeing this. Sorry to hear about the loss man http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug005.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

NORTHPORTTROLLER: the only forum on the web where the owner will troll his own site user posted image
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (27) « First ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last » Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll