Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

bobkyle2
Brownie
 Posted: Nov 16 2015, 09:07 PM
Co-Admin
Full Name: mikey b
3157 Posts
Joined 30-April 11
Rep: 159 pts
Awards: 16

na, now that I'm thinking of it i haven't done a site light in a while now. I bet, work was crazy over here this summer, we had travelers from all over the country working, looking good for the next couple years so thats good.

user posted image
PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 02:51 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
Full Name: Kyle's my name bish
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11
Rep: 141 pts
Awards: 6

I do a little online gaming, Thats where i met my girlfriend ... But im not much of a "gamer" lol ... I started just watching some games here and there that others were playing. And then found a few games that were sorta ok to pass the time.

In the past two years i've only had my boat out once. :( ... Can't really get out and work on the blazer because all my friends are fucking dicks. My vision is really fk'd up. I'm not happy with that boat.... Ive pretty much made up my mind that i'm going to get a pontoon, and beef it up to hold my Mercury 150hp... And go that route... My g/f promises me shes going to just buy me a nice pontoon lol...

I've got to get on the water next year, or im going to freak out.

She has a 2013 Expedition, Like brand new... She left my house Tuesday night to head back home to Wisconsin, And hit a bigass doe about 10 mins from my house. Tore it all to hell.

PM
Old77
 Posted: Nov 25 2015, 09:47 AM
Co-Administrator
Full Name: Jacob
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11
Rep: 140 pts
Awards: 13

Sorry to hear about your struggles, BK http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug005.gif I guess you know who you're real friends are if they just ditch you like that :(

Do the doctors know what's causing your vision issues?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

NORTHPORTTROLLER: the only forum on the web where the owner will troll his own site user posted image
PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 06:28 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

Fluid built up in the optic nerve and wouldn't drain. I'm on a couple very high dosage meds to try to get it to drain. Going the 27th for more test, if the test don't so any improvement, they will be getting me set up for surgery.

Still talking like my vision won't improve. The surgery is just too keep it from causing more problems.

PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 06:35 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

QUOTE (Old77 @ Nov 25 2015, 08:47 AM)
Sorry to hear about your struggles, BK http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug005.gif I guess you know who you're real friends are if they just ditch you like that :(

Do the doctors know what's causing your vision issues?

http://northporttroller.b1.jcink.com/smile.gif Thanks ...They don't know exactly what caused it....

But it came on, when i had a really bad case of bronchitis.... It was too much fluid on the optic nerves restriced blood flow.... Now i have shit peripherial vision....

I just cry like a baby when i look at my truck and boat.

PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 08:31 AM
Administrator
Full Name: Paw-Paw
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11
Rep: 156 pts

Hang in there BK! You found yourself a sugar mama? Good deal. My gamer tag on PS3 is NorthportTroller. We just hit with like 30" of fucking snow.

user posted image
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll