Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Kyles old rides!, ...beware, Ford's in this thread
bobkyle2
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 04:06 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
Full Name: Kyle's my name bish
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11
Rep: 141 pts
Awards: 6

This was my 98 f150 Had it for a few years..Sold it... And the guy drove it to florida and back.. and it aint moved since :( .. Id love to get it back... Its got a 6inch BDS suspention lift.. 35inch pro comps..4.56 gears... Transmission has less than 10k on it.. engine has 170k... 17inch pro comp wheels.. no cats..duel flowmaster..

user posted image

Only picture i could find of it

PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 04:09 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT .. 3.8 stage II engine.. It had a pioneer deck.. memphis componets.. 4 gauge amp wiring.. memphis belle 5channel amp.. 1 12inch kenwood sub.. huge ported box... It throws down!! .. Has projector head lamps with HID's in the hi..low..and fogs... LED's interior.. Gave it to my ex http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/cry.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

I bought these new wheels off of discounttiredirect.com.. 17inch wheels... I gave them shipped to my house for 290 bucks..Thats cheappp

PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 04:12 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

79.. 1 tons axles..468BBC..Turbo 400..4.10's.. holly 780HP carb..Accel ignition.. Hooker headers... This truck is now parted out lol

user posted image

PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 04:15 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

1994 Dihatsu rocky... 4.3 chevy...turbo 350.. 4.56 locked front and rear.. edelbrock intake..edelbrock carb... headers.. Fully welded front and rear inside and out roll bars and what not... It was WAYYYYYYYY too small for this fatass lol...my toe was bigger than the throttle...

Sold it to a guy wanting it bad.. And my good faith bit me in the ass... He was supposed to borrow in intake and carb and bring it back.. Ill kick his ass in the futer lol

user posted image

PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 04:32 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

Last summer I got on a big craigslist buying kick.. and bought up some cheap vehicals to resale I bought a 1998 Chrysler Town and Country mini van.. The owner said it had a salvage title.. and it drove really bad.. and windows didn't work.. ac didn't work...radio didn't work.. 1000 bucks... I went and looked at it.. and they said they had to sell it because they were moving to Florida the next day... When i got there it wouldn't start.. I offered them 300 like it sits.. And they ran inside and got the title ohmy.gif... I fixed everything the first day.. It was nothing at all..New brakes.. threw some used tires on it... New tie rod end.. Got the ac..windows..everything .... Come to find out.. The title was clear... I drove it for a few months to work... I put it on craigslist .. No price.. Just make offer... A guy contacted me wanting to trade me a camaro.. I checked the email while i was laying in bed on my phone.. And i sent him one back saying i wasnt interested but thanks anyways.... Later that day i went to erase the messege while i was on a computer.. And seen the pics... It was a 1995 Chevrolet Camaro.. 3.4 V6 5speed... Black with silver racing stripes.. ttops... New tires..New cd player new batt... It had 160k miles on it.. But was in showroom condition.. There wasnt a drop of oil on the engine the whole car looked brand new.. no scratches or anything .. Car was PERFECT.. I drove the van to his house 2 hours away.. to look at the car.. (i didnt think he would trade for my old beat up van) ... His wife drove it around the block.. and nodded... He went and got the title... ohmy.gif.. He was the second owner... Only had it for 2 months.. The original owner had a camaro fetish .. Said he had like 10 camaro's... Here is the pics..

I got rid of it becouse it was too nice.. and the roads i live on kept getting it dirty... It usually just sat around no getting drove.. I put it on craigslist for 4 grand ohmy.gif... I didnt want to sell it but if someone offerd me 3000 i was going to take it lol... 2 hours later a guy called and said he was coming to buy it.. if i would take 3800 for it.. and gave him a few hours to get to my house...

He showed up .. Handed over 3800 before he even drove it ohmy.gif

user posted image
user posted image

PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 04:54 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

1989 Chevrolet Suburban..TBI 350 700r4 trans..3.42s...It was mine and my dads... He drove it to work some.. I used it for my race truck.. and hauling scrap..

Now my buddy owns it and muds the chit out of it lol... He put the 3/4 axles and lifted it for Trucks gone wild down in missouri this past week

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

PM
Old77
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 08:29 AM
Co-Administrator
Full Name: Jacob
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11
Rep: 140 pts
Awards: 13

I like that burb!!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

NORTHPORTTROLLER: the only forum on the web where the owner will troll his own site user posted image
PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 08:38 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

Hahaha... It was really nice..WAS!!

PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 09:35 AM
Administrator
Full Name: Paw-Paw
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11
Rep: 156 pts

Awesome shit man, lol!! http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/High205.gif

user posted image
PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Jun 16 2011, 10:27 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

Lol... Theres tons more.. But no pictures lol

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll