Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules

Pages: (36) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Old77's rides..., ...these change fairly often :)
Old77
 Posted: May 5 2011, 09:38 AM
Co-Administrator
Full Name: Jacob
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11
Rep: 140 pts
Awards: 13

Here are my rides. The only one that stays constant is my '77 as I'll never get rid of that and will eventually be passed on to my kids when I'm old and grey. The other two seem to always be changing every couple of years however I hope to hang on to the wife's Burb for a LONG time this time because I like it so much (can't say that about most vehicles). My grand prix will eventually go away when I get a crew cab. I hope to do that once we get into a different house (so within a couple years)....

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

NORTHPORTTROLLER: the only forum on the web where the owner will troll his own site user posted image
PM
Old77
 Posted: May 5 2011, 09:41 AM
Co-Administrator
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11

So here are the pics...

'77 C-10
user posted image
user posted image

2007 Suburban
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

2005 Grand Prix
user posted image
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

NORTHPORTTROLLER: the only forum on the web where the owner will troll his own site user posted image
PM
Old77
 Posted: May 5 2011, 09:49 AM
Co-Administrator
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11

The '77 has been a 7 1/2 year project with my dad and I and I've become very attached to it. Both my boys just love riding in it and I enjoy just going for cruises with them in the seat with me smile.gif You should see the excitement on their faces. So this one will never leave this family unless unrepairable tragedy strikes it... http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/cry.gif

The Suburban is the wife's DD that I'm slowly modding and doing work too. This week a Magnaflow muffler should be arriving so that I can mod her exhaust. A nice tip to replace that ugly thing poking out the rear will soon follow. Recently, I just put in new LED tails and can be seen in the last pic of it. After the exhaust I'll be getting a custom intake and then installing a tune in it to get a little more peppy than it is now. The list of future mods on this is long at the moment but will be really slick when done. I hope to hang on to this rig until the kids are grown and out of HS. So we'll see how that goes as I've never had a vehicle (outside of my 77) longer than 4 years.

The Grand Prix is there just for the MPG's. It's paid for, is relatively troublefree and gets good MPG so that's all I care about right now. Once we get our current house fixed up and sold and a new one purchased I will start looking at getting a crew cab Chevy/GMC pickup to replace it. I've done light modding to it but nothing too big cuz I know I won't keep it for a real long time. I've already had it for 2 years, though. smile.gif

Anywho, those are my rides and a little background. If you have any questions or comments hit me up. I could talk cars/trucks all day just like many of you could talk fishing all day biggrin.gif

PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: May 5 2011, 01:00 PM
Administrator
Full Name: Paw-Paw
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11
Rep: 156 pts
Awards: 6

Thank you brother, nice rides! http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/gay.gif

user posted image
PM
Old77
 Posted: May 5 2011, 01:26 PM
Co-Administrator
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11

QUOTE (NorthportTroller @ May 5 2011, 01:03 PM)
Thank you brother, nice rides!  http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/gay.gif

You're probably getting tired of seeing pics of them by now http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/laugh.gif

PM
Old77
 Posted: May 22 2011, 07:22 PM
Co-Administrator
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11

Washed up the Burb and made a few changes....Can you pick them out? I haven't told the wife yet. I'm waiting to see how long it'll take before she notices IF she notices biggrin.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: May 22 2011, 08:26 PM
Administrator
Full Name: Paw-Paw
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11
Rep: 156 pts

Great pics, thanks Old. We'll see who can figure it out lol. Did you take a before pic? That might help clue it out. http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/waytogo.gif

user posted image
PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: May 22 2011, 09:14 PM
BAMF Co-Admin
Full Name: Kyle's my name bish
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11
Rep: 141 pts

Nice man!!!

Did you completly build that 77?

PM
Old77
 Posted: May 22 2011, 09:47 PM
Co-Administrator
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11

QUOTE (bobkyle2 @ May 22 2011, 09:17 PM)
Nice man!!!

Did you completly build that 77?

Yes I did....from the ground up with most of the work happening in my garage/driveway...

here's a pic of when I first go it back in 2003..
user posted image

PM
Old77
 Posted: May 22 2011, 09:49 PM
Co-Administrator
13131 Posts
Joined 1-May 11

QUOTE (NorthportTroller @ May 22 2011, 08:29 PM)
Great pics, thanks Old. We'll see who can figure it out lol. Did you take a before pic? That might help clue it out. http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/waytogo.gif

A few "before" pics prior to today

user posted image
user posted image

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (36) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll