Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Slowest chevelle build ever
bobkyle2
 Posted: Nov 2 2011, 05:02 PM
BAMF Co-Admin
Full Name: Kyle's my name bish
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11
Rep: 141 pts
Awards: 6

You never know lol

PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Nov 2 2011, 05:07 PM
Administrator
Full Name: Paw-Paw
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11
Rep: 156 pts

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/yes.gif

user posted image
PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Nov 3 2011, 04:53 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

Im going to try to list everything i have for my engine

Fresh 400 small block fresh from machine shop punched .30 over makeing it a 406

Using stock 5.565 400 rods.. Wish i would have ordered pistons for the 5.7 rods

speed pro coated pistons
elgin cam286 465 (I think)
Rhoads hydrolic lifters
Harland sharp roller lifters
Electric water pump
eagle steal crank

I have a Weind mid rise alum intake going on it first... Put will probably switch to my edelbrock rpm intake

Pete Jackson gear drive
New oil pump that has been reworked by my pappy
holly mechanical fuel pump
upgraded oil pump shaft and keeper

I have no heads yet... I dont know what im going to do about that yet... The guy i bought the wheels from has a Super nice set of heads that are freshly built still in the package for 400 ... To me.. Hes asking 800 for them ... This will be my best bed as they have drilled steam ports ..... I dont have to have steam ports because it wont be street drivin... but they would be nice..

PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Nov 3 2011, 04:55 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

My partner in crime ..Also picked up a used B&M Shifter so i wont have to yank the one out of my blazer...

Hes ordered some small stuff too. We might wrench on it this weekend... trying to decide if we want to gut it or not.

PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Nov 3 2011, 05:04 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

Also... Crank..cam bearings and cam..and gear drive is already installed in this engine from about 3 or 4 years ago... And i got deathly ill.... And thats when the engine was put on hold..I was out of it...My parents had a buddy store all my valuable stuff so it wouldnt get stolen... Because they didnt thinkg i was going to make it....This block was in a sealed bag and stored in my buddys garage well Wehn we pulled it out the other days its got alot of surface rust... So the guy who machined the block for me said to bring it back and if all goes well... he can just clean everything up... I sure hope so... I got a little over 600 bucks worth of machine work in the block already.. And its not been built

So we have to pull it back apart and get it to him ... And then we get to start building the engine http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/yes.gif

PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Nov 3 2011, 08:31 AM
Administrator
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11

Whats steammports? What happened to ya buddy? http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/cry.gif

user posted image
PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Nov 3 2011, 11:25 PM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

Steamports are in the heads... On a 400 they have simease cylinders... Where they share coolant.. Or something i cant remember perfectly...

I had a whole mess of health issues.... Steming from Sleep apnea...Fuggin sucked..I stayed up for like 1 months straight... Every few days i would get like 20 mins of sleep.... My skin was black... Very weak... Pretty much dead...I was trying to stay out of the hospital... becaus i was waiting for my insurance to kick in... Finally got so bad i had to go... And they said i wouldnt make it through the night... Guess i passed a few times... But they brought me back... And after the first night there... I started getting better.... This is also why im a broke bastard now... 42k dollar hospital bill..

PM
Retro
 Posted: Nov 4 2011, 12:00 AM
Co-Administrator
Full Name: Francesca Chantel Beausoleil
1877 Posts
Joined 16-May 11
Rep: 81 pts
Awards: 15

QUOTE (bobkyle2 @ Nov 3 2011, 07:28 PM)
Steamports are in the heads... On a 400 they have simease cylinders... Where they share coolant.. Or something i cant remember perfectly...

I had a whole mess of health issues.... Steming from Sleep apnea...Fuggin sucked..I stayed up for like 1 months straight... Every few days i would get like 20 mins of sleep.... My skin was black... Very weak... Pretty much dead...I was trying to stay out of the hospital... becaus i was waiting for my insurance to kick in... Finally got so bad i had to go... And they said i wouldnt make it through the night... Guess i passed a few times...  But they brought me back... And after the first night there... I started getting better.... This is also why im a broke bastard now... 42k dollar hospital bill..

Damn, good you're still with us though.......Are you using an aid now (c-pap, bi-pap, auto-pap?)

This post has been edited by Rhett-Tro: Nov 4 2011, 12:01 AM

NPT - Board of phun and phuckery.
PM
bobkyle2
 Posted: Nov 4 2011, 04:57 AM
BAMF Co-Admin
5751 Posts
Joined 17-May 11

I have a C-pap.. But i dont use it.. Just cant sleep with it on... I sleep on my stomach... And it just doesnt work out.. But i sleep with 3 to 5 liters of oxygen.. And i very rarely have problems... When i did the sleep study ... I stopped breathing like 52 times a minute or something... It was bad enough they stopped the study withen the first 5 mins of me sleeping... To put me on a bi pap....

At the study they had a bi-pap.... When i was in the hospital i had a bi-pap.... But they set me up at home with a c pap... No big issues with the bi-pap but my insurance wouldnt pay for a bi-pap... They said i would have to use the cpap for a certain amount of time.. I just could never hack it... But I bought an oxygen machine off craigslist...And that keeps me in check pretty well..

PM
NorthportTroller
 Posted: Nov 4 2011, 08:42 AM
Administrator
16529 Posts
Joined 29-April 11

QUOTE (bobkyle2 @ Nov 4 2011, 06:00 AM)
I have a C-pap.. But i dont use it.. Just cant sleep with it on... I sleep on my stomach... And it just doesnt work out.. But i sleep with 3 to 5 liters of oxygen.. And i very rarely have problems... When i did the sleep study ... I stopped breathing like 52 times a minute or something... It was bad enough they stopped the study withen the first 5 mins of me sleeping... To put me on a bi pap....

At the study they had a bi-pap.... When i was in the hospital i had a bi-pap.... But they set me up at home with a c pap... No big issues with the bi-pap but my insurance wouldnt pay for a bi-pap... They said i would have to use the cpap for a certain amount of time.. I just could never hack it... But I bought an oxygen machine off craigslist...And that keeps me in check pretty well..

Holy faak dude! http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/cry.gif http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/NorthportTroller/Smileys/cry.gif

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac305/07Burb/Funky/console.gif

user posted image
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 4  Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll